3 Days To Career Clarity
- Do you feel stuck in your career and want to figure out your next step?
- Do you want be happier in your career and hence in your life?
- Do you want to get to know yourself on a deeper level and discover what the ideal career for you is?
- Do you want to explore new career possibilities?
- Have you shifted your priorities and do you need to redesign your career on your own terms?
Get A Clear Idea Of
- Your values
- Your life’s purpose
- Your most powerful self
- Your personal strengths
- Your knowledge and interests
- Your personal achievements everything you need in your life to be happy and fulfilled.
- Your favorite job skills
- Your main professional motivations
- Your professional strengths
- Your greatest professional achievements
- Your preferred organization and work environment
- Your ideal working day
- Everything you need in your professional life to be motivated and satisfied.
3 Group Sessions
1 PRIVATE Session
Interesting & Engaging Exercises
This Workshop Includes:
3 Group Sessions (240€ value)
1 PRIVATE session with your coach (100€ value)
A FREE workbook (100€ value)
Next Workshop will be held on
October 4, 5, 6, 2023.
12PM GMT+2 (lunch break)
The Workshop is 90min per day.
What some of my happy clients say
"It came at a perfect time where i was a bit lost in my career and the whole flow day by day was so helpful. Gayle is so patient and guides you in the best way.
"One is quickly immersed in a comfortable environment for sharing thoughts and being listened to.
One is also asked the right questions, the starting point of clarity."
"I was surprised of how much I learned about myself in only 5 days.
I implemented what I learned in my current career and I'm feeling much more relaxed, confident and happy"
I can describe the workshop by saying it was an enlightening, enriching and a fulfilling experience, especially that it was a first for me. And you made it a pleasant one, even though we were a group, each of us had the time and liberty to share our own struggles and needs.
In my opinion, whatever the person’s goal, you only finish the 5 day Career workshop gaining something, whether it is by learning something new about yourself or continuing to seek and work on what is missing in your life and career.
So yes, I can say it was definitely helpful, and would surely recommend it to anyone who would like to achieve more in both their life and career.
I have recently decided to become a freelancer and work as a brand strategist for emerging brands and Gayle's workshop came right on time! I first did it out of curiosity and then I realised it actually helped me put things into perspective, get to know more about the positive aspects of my personality and focus on my achievements.
We tend to always focus on our negative side and the things "we cannot do",instead, after the workshop I started to see things in a more positive way, observe myself more and build trust and confidence. You learn how to become a Doer and stop postponing the things you should be doing instead.
The fact that it was group coaching made it more fun and more inspiring, especially when listening to other people's experiences and career perspectives.
Gayle was a very good coach throughout the whole workshop, carefully listening to each one of us and providing interesting solutions and constructive advice.
I would recommend this workshop for everyone who feels they need guidance, career clarity and especially for the procrastinators (like me).